RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone added a front leveling kit to their 2019/2020 Ram 1500 that had the factory 1” lift Off Road Package? And if so, success and brand? Added a 2” ReadyLIFT leveling kit to my 2017 4x4 Laramie and it worked out well. Asking the questions since with highway speed limits of 80 I usually drive 85 along with everyone else and don’t want the dreaded “death wobble.”

·
Registered
1 Posts
Partial answer. I have a new 2020 Ram Rebel Eco Diesel 4X4 Crew Cab, I know its to long of a description. Anyway, I've been checking around so one dealer told me that the best way to go is with the $2,100.00, kit and I said I didn't want to spend that much. Also another kit I checked on is the spacer at the top of the spring over shock which is 2.5", not the 2", because the 2.5 will actually level the truck and it is installed with the spacers and an alignment for about $500.00, this is a no brainer. Because of the 80 mph, limits around here a wobble may occur and if does the only to eliminate it is to put it back to stock. I know some one with disagree with this but this is what my investigation turned up, hope this helps you.
Safetyfirst1

1 - 2 of 2 Posts