RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I live in South Texas. Pretty much Truck Country. There's a local dealership owned by Ben Keating (Races Vipers) and he always advertises some crazy deals. Right now he's got a commercial advertising $14,000 off of Ram 1500 trucks. I'm about 85% Positive I want an Ecodiesel. But I'm curious if any of you have ever heard of these kind of deals, and what's the catch? He owns dealerships all over Texas, so some of you might be familiar with his dealerships. Of course I want the best deal possible when I buy, but I'm not willing to get screwed.

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
he may be able to do those kinds of deals if you qualify for all the discounts. (I'm sure you won't like most people) Also... the 2015's are getting close... so if he's a high volume dealer, he can take deeper cuts. But, be assured... that's not going to be the case with an ED. But, like most of us... you will be able to see $5k to $9k from MSRP.

With all that said... there have been a few reports about dealers not really dealing on the new ED's since they are in high demand.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts