RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking for chrome accessories for a 2014 laramie limited edition (color matching bumpers). I would like to replace the black plastic insert in the lower middle part of front bumper with a chrome insert. Then, I would like to replace the rubber foot pads on the top of the rear bumper with chrome plates. can't find anything on the internet. any ideas?

may replace the tailgate handle with chrome handle, but read somewhere that the rear backup camera that is integrated may prevent me from replacing.

I am buying the ecodiesel with white and white bumpers -- my wife wants more chrome so it doesn't remind her of a "service truck". I did order the chrome strips along the four doors, and the limited already comes with the full length step bars.

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Mopar makes a pretty sweet chrome piece that goes at the end of your hood... I am strongly considering it myself saw one on one of the lot hemi's when I picked my diesel up wednesday

·
Registered
213 Posts
Putco pop-up locker top rails. See the pics of mine under the thread "DELIVERED TRUCKS" page 22. I think they add to the appearance and they are useful. I would avoid too much chrome tho. I personally think the chrome side window vents and chrome on the door posts gets to be too gaudy.

Reactions: gleb
1 - 3 of 3 Posts