RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

FOUND: Looking for Driver side mirror parts

947 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  j98 
#1 ·
The other day I had an encounter with some falling cables in a snow storm, A cable wrapped around my mirrir and caused the plastic cover which provides access to the Outside Temperature Probe come loose and disappear.

A quick liik online doesn't show it for sale anywhere

Does anyone know where I might buy the part or does anyone have a broken 2020 Driver's side surround mirror which could be sold for parts?

Automotive tire Synthetic rubber Sculpture Tire Cloud

See less See more
  • Sad
Reactions: keiths487too
#3 ·
perhaps you need the whole mirror? Otherwise hit the junk yards and start looking.

Good luck
Yea, I know that I can buy the entire $350+ mirror but I'm trying to avoid that ;)

#4 ·
I broke my passenger mirror on the garage door track while backing out one morning (the mirror bent the track before it broke!). Anyway, I replaced mine with this one from Amazon for $160 (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08KXN1ZWP/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1). I would imagine they also have the driver's side. The mirror came in a sturdy box, in a bag, surrounded by molded foam. I was impressed with the mirror and could not see any differences between it and the OEM mirror. It adjusts and folds like the OEM mirror but it doesn't dip when going into reverse--that takes programming the computer to recognized it (the other functions are controlled by switches). I didn't take it in to have the computer programmed because I don't want the dealer to flash my computer. I recommend this mirror.

Dave

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.