RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright first off I have been following this site for 3 years so thanks to all for your valuable information. I now have a 2016 Laramie ED with approx. 68000 trouble free miles and looking to move to the 2020 to take advantage of some tax breaks and to just get a new truck :)
I wanted some insight as to what I may expect to get for mine on trade and or private sale and to see how many of you have had luck with the private sale. My truck has air ride and all the rest of the Laramie trim stuff and has zero blemishes or mechanical problems. Truck has been serviced at the same dealership since day one. My main hope is that Ram will keep the price point lower than the competition as they have the past few years. Also any ideas on when the sales of the ED will return?
Thanks in advance

·
Registered
13,966 Posts
When?

Little premature as there is not even an order date or a start date for them to be built. Look at the situation this winter IF the new Ecodiesel is available. Gives you a lot of time to talk with dealers, get a feel for the market, check book pricing and your local value. The demand and interest in vehicles is different all over the country and world.

After that and the time, ask for opinions then. It will be a while.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts