RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2014 Big Horn, diesel gray cloth, with a jump seat. I'd like to swap that with (or buy) a center console. Anyone in the Midwest know of where I can find one, or have one they'd like to trade? I really don't know where to begin with this project. Is there a place I can find all of the parts that are needed to make the swap? Thanks!

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
I have a 2014 Big Horn, diesel gray cloth, with a jump seat. I'd like to swap that with (or buy) a center console. Anyone in the Midwest know of where I can find one, or have one they'd like to trade? I really don't know where to begin with this project. Is there a place I can find all of the parts that are needed to make the swap? Thanks!
Ebay has a lot of stuff, and a guy on here has the main part of the console he just listed in classifieds.

Does yours have the folding bottom compartment?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
657 Posts
Uh, http://www.ram1500diesel.com/forum/...mp-seat-conversion-like-new-no-scratches.html

LoL! I kill myself! :rolleyes: :p

Where are you located?

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ebay has a lot of stuff, and a guy on here has the main part of the console he just listed in classifieds.

Does yours have the folding bottom compartment?

Mine does have that folding bottom compartment. Will that make things more difficult?

·
Registered
657 Posts
Hey, thanks for posting this! I'm in Iowa... wonder what it'd cost to ship it..
Drive over on a long holiday weekend, you can help each other do the swap.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Mine does have that folding bottom compartment. Will that make things more difficult?
If you have gray cloth interior and have the bottom compartment with NO CD player, and find a console for sale... I would be interested in that seat if it's still in like new shape.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If you have gray cloth interior and have the bottom compartment with NO CD player, and find a console for sale... I would be interested in that seat if it's still in like new shape.

No CD player and it's in perfect shape. I'll let you know when I flag down a center console!

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
No CD player and it's in perfect shape. I'll let you know when I flag down a center console!
Or find someone with a console, that doesn't care about the bottom compartment and wants a plain seat. And can perform a 3 way trade!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts