RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I lost my entire file on the Ecodiesel Claim file. I am qualified and have completed all but now........ I can't find my claim number to check on anything. completed in June 2019 and nothing is happening

Any suggestions on how to get that information. The Phone number is useless without a claim number and so is the Website. I have sent an email with no response yet

BTW: my 2014 is a wonderful truck. no major issues.

·
Registered
204 Posts
If you know the VIN, you should be able to get claim number thru 833 number. When you call in select option 2(?). That’s what I do when I call in to actually talk to a “person”.

·
Registered
13,533 Posts
Would the dealership that did the AEM have a record? I think they send in the official information to FCA that is was done.

Think about asking what records they have.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If you know the VIN, you should be able to get claim number thru 833 number. When you call in select option 2(?). That’s what I do when I call in to actually talk to a “person”.
Thank You
Would the dealership that did the AEM have a record? I think they send in the official information to FCA that is was done.

Think about asking what records they have.
I checked there and they count find it on the Stone Tablet they use. I do have a receipt for them doing the recall.
Ill did there
Thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts