RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see 2500 cash allowance plus 500 finance allowance.
I don't understand cash allowance when it says if financed?

·
Registered
173 Posts
$500 dollar rebate if you finance through Chrysler Financial for 36 months. I just financed a balance of about $13000 at about 4.19% and they deduct $500 off the price of the truck.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I am not to worried I got $2500 in incentives when I ordered my truck. I was just hopping they will go up.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Now on the Ram website it says for
Outdoorsman crew cab 4x4 up to 4500 cash allowance finance for 1.9% plus up to 2500 cash allowance
Big Horn 5500 & 3500.
Laramie, Longhorn, & Limited 2500 & 500
not sure what it all means when I get to the stealer and if it's area or nation wide ?

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Ontario jumped up their incentives again! I saw a huge ad in the paper this morning they are offering 10k again, and that's just from ram!! Great time to buy!

Reactions: TerryW and gleb

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So, should this add up to 7000 off the deal I made on my order on 4/08?. Dealer said we would see what the incentives are when the truck shows up.
I ordered an Eco Diesel Outdoorsman crew cab 4x4 with 6' 4 bed. It seems like there is always some little trick to get it all. Just curious as to what
others received.

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
20140501_163702.jpg
This was in todays paper for the month of may.....if any of you guys are still on the fence 10k is a shit pile of money!!

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
I think if you factor exchange into the equation with 10k+ off the Americans actually pay more than us.... I got a limited almost to the tits loaded for for the sake or argument round it up to 57K out the door that's 51300 american....out the door

Reactions: gleb

·
Registered
281 Posts
read the fine print. here in the u.s. some of those big rebates don't apply to the ecodiesel. right now, in our area, we're getting $3000 rebate with finance.

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
when I bought it included the diesel, I'm sure it's still that way, they are really pushing ram up here.....fine print doesn't say anything about diesel excluded

·
Registered
346 Posts
There are always great incentives around Memorial Day (MD). I checked the incentives page this morning for my vehicle trim and it says up to $5,000 cash, but that's with CC financing. I will hopefully be able to take advantage of those MD incentives. My truck is schedule to be delivered at the end of the month. :)

·
Registered
701 Posts
I talking about cash incentives without Chrysler financing. The incentives tied to directly and only to manufacturer captive finance can be very high.... for a reason -- you are over paying on interest rates, often severely so. There is no other way they can do this short of printing money. My local credit union beats all manufacturer subsidized interest rates by huge amounts. Anyone seeing cash incentives not tied to finance that exceed 1500 in may?

·
Registered
46 Posts
I checked the hotline today and for my area, eastern Pennsylvania, the incentives suck. Only things I can get is $1500 if I pay cash or $500 if I finance. Nothing more offered on the diesel motor truck. I guess I will wait till later in the year.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
So, if your truck comes in next week and you think there might be a Memorial Day
Special would you be able to stand it and wait to save 500-1000? I may have to face this.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts