RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
718 Posts
Yeah. In May I hope to be done with the snow, clear up my grading, and bring the RV trailer home. With some fingers crossed I'll even pull it with the 3.0L Italian stallion in the yard.

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
VB1 delayed until May. I’ll edit the title. I figured you guys would know!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
718 Posts
Why am I not surprised? Because its FCA. I guess I'll just crawl back into the corner so I can be whipped ... again.

·
Registered
110 Posts
What is the item below the VB1, "VB7" ???

VA7 CUSTOMER SATISFACTION 2014-2016 3.0L DS WK (RE-REMEDY)

?

·
Registered
889 Posts
Time to find a new garage. The lead diesel mechanic told me on Tueday that they had the new parts in for the EGR replacement and were starting to work through the recalls. The closer dealer wants to charge for draining the water from the filter housing as a seperate line item when changing the fuel filter.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Time to find a new garage. The lead diesel mechanic told me on Tueday that they had the new parts in for the EGR replacement and were starting to work through the recalls. The closer dealer wants to charge for draining the water from the filter housing as a seperate line item when changing the fuel filter.
I wonder if that is the "real" fix or just the updated old EGR cooler...

·
Registered
889 Posts
He swore it was the new EGR. His own words were that it was straight from the FCA district rep. In layman's terms, "I donno shit and am just repeating corporate garbage"

1 - 20 of 69 Posts