RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

61 - 69 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
remedy still expected to be April 9th according to Mopar site :
Unfortunately The pandemic issue will probably slow everything about this down to a trickle ....
Yeah. Unfortunately I have my doubts with the guide. I remember the good ole days when they said over the phone it’d be fixed by mid January. That being said, it says 4/9 still and was updated on 3/20. :/

I have been fascinated that some 2019s that were recently purchase this VB1 as complete

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
Yeah. Unfortunately I have my doubts with the guide. I remember the good ole days when they said over the phone it’d be fixed by mid January. That being said, it says 4/9 still and was updated on 3/20. :/

I have been fascinated that some 2019s that were recently purchase this VB1 as complete

Then as stated in an earlier post these greedy bastards are doing their future sales before public safety.

Would love to have proof of that.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I was in to a Ram dealer today and they set up an appointment in mid April to replace the EGR and complete the repairs. Didn't say how long, only a replacement 1500 would be provided.

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
Seriously?

Something like that is devastating news for so many.

Of course with this serious virus and shut-downs we are entering a whole new world of priorities.
I keep singing the REM song.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Then as stated in an earlier post these greedy bastards are doing their future sales before public safety.

Would love to have proof of that.

The irony is that I have a rental car courtesy FCA but our governor in his ultimate wisdom is telling everyone to stay at home under the aegis of “public safety”. Going to get food is ok. Hmm.. I wonder if the ABC store is considered “food”.

·
Registered
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
The irony is that I have a rental car courtesy FCA but our governor in his ultimate wisdom is telling everyone to stay at home under the aegis of “public safety”. Going to get food is ok. Hmm.. I wonder if the ABC store is considered “food”.
Beer is food. Wheat, hops and barley. That’s bread.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Maryland has allowed liquor stores to stay open, explicitly :-D

61 - 69 of 69 Posts