RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was at the Miami Auto Show and got to see one... No different than the HEMI, im not going to lie, I stood and drooled for quite a bit. The Ram rep said expect them in January. When they do come up the truck I saw is almost exactly what I want to get. This was a fully loaded Laramie I want to get the Laramie Limited, Crew, Shortbed, Rambox Sunroof. Originially i wanted white but the white makes the tail lights look weird. Before the limited was only available in certain colors but now on ramtrucks.com you can order in Dark Grey which is what i really want.

20131116_120841.jpg 20131116_120844.jpg 20131116_120854.jpg

·
Registered
151 Posts
Welcome to the forum and thanks for posting the photos! I think the RAMs looks great in "Granite Crystal Metallic". I'd like to see one in that color with the black-out package.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Looks identical to the one I test drove, only cleaner. A pre-production model no doubt.
Good to see Ram is showing it off. Now they just need to get the production line ducks in order!

ducksinarow.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
279 Posts
Nar, thanks for sharing the pictures... liked the comment about standing drooling !

Reports are positive, if any of you drive one, that is really the "seat of the pants" test. The motor looks good, 8 speed good, quality good, testing good... still it has to feel good to drive for the person buying.

Brother bought a 2012 left over Ram 6.7 in the spring. The fuel economy was pretty bad, they did some "work" on it, and he said it's getting about 15 and on a trip last week got 19.4 which is OK.

The half ton really should be a "keystone" or landmark truck, if the economy is as advertised, Dodge/Ram will have a winner !

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts