RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I turned on the feature (inside the Uconnect system) to enable the mirrors to tilt down when the truck is in reverse. I say "mirrors" because that's what the option says - plural, as in both mirrors.

Yet only the driver's side mirror actually tilts.

Anyone else using this feature? Does it tilt both or only one mirror?

·
Registered
458 Posts
Same here, both of them. Great for backing in where there's a curb or something, otherwise.....meh (so far).

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Both here as well....i really like the feature....it allows me to not rub the curb backing down the driveway!

Happy canada day duane!

·
Registered
940 Posts
Both here. Works great for lining up the edge of the driveway so I can get some extra space.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Both of mine tilt. I use it when I back my truck in the driveway. It allows me to get the passenger side tires on the edge of the concrete without going on the grass. Doing this allows me enough room to sneak my motorcycle out between my truck and the wife's car.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Is this a feature only available on higher trims (Laramie and up)? The literature I've read says its a feature but my Big Horn doesn't have a setting I can find for it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Is this a feature only available on higher trims (Laramie and up)? The literature I've read says its a feature but my Big Horn doesn't have a setting I can find for it.
Yes I would like to find out if this is a feature on my SLT. Haven't seen it yet!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts