RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My new bighorn crew cab came with the ram fender to fender side rails. I want to get mug flaps but the mopar acc store says the molded ones won't fit. The only other option is their rubber mud flaps. Any recommendations? Anyone got the rubber ones?

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Weathertech makes a set for trucks with flairs, no drill as well. Looks as nice as mud flaps can....

·
Registered
49 Posts
Yea I would go with the Weathertech . I just put them on Saturday took maybe 10 mins lol

·
Registered
940 Posts
Anyone got a part number for the Weathertech's that work with the moldings? I can't seem to find it. Found the regular ones.

·
Registered
369 Posts
I literally just put the weather tech mudflaps on.......I have the factory sidesteps.....they fit...no issue!! as and aside...the directions are a little confusing........basically take off the existing molding, keep the screws, use them to put the mud flaps back on......that's how simple they are!!

·
Registered
48 Posts
My new bighorn crew cab came with the ram fender to fender side rails. I want to get mug flaps but the mopar acc store says the molded ones won't fit. The only other option is their rubber mud flaps. Any recommendations? Anyone got the rubber ones?
I got the rubber ones They fit perfectly and are super tough. Will outlast the truck. I thought they might look gawdy before I put them on but you really don't notice them. Didn't require trimming the front inner fender like the instructions said. They must have modified the inner fender since those instructions were printed. Did have to re-drill one hole at top in front flap as it was about 1/4 inch off. Simple.

·
Registered
226 Posts
weather tech all the way! I put them on a week ago and they are super sharp

1 - 10 of 10 Posts