RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking at mud flaps. Does anyone have an opinion on what you might install? As of now, I'm thinking about getting the gatorback mud flaps.

·
Registered
Vehicle descriptions in signature
1,331 Posts
I have Huskys on my 2016 1500, they fit great and have worked well.
I ordered the Mopars for my forthcoming 2020 3500.

Reactions: biodiesel

·
Premium Member
3,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Kazimodo, your attention to detail is second to none. Good job!

It looks like the DuraFlap has different lengths and widths for the current 5th gen Ram 1500, which is appealing. My goal is to minimize throwing rocks and mud on the truck, but also keep debris off the trailers/cargo.

·
Registered
523 Posts
I just bought rubber mud flaps from eBay for a dirt cheap price and then bolted them on using stock mounting locations. Did this front and rear and now NO gravel hits my paint.

Reactions: Kazimodo

·
Registered
8 Posts
I'm glad I found this thread. I'm about to order mud flaps at 4WheelOnline. I'm changing my tires next week, and I've decided to add mud tires for additional protection from particles. I just have to look for a soft, flexible yet durable mud flaps.

·
Premium Member
3,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'm glad I found this thread. I'm about to order mud flaps at 4WheelOnline. I'm changing my tires next week, and I've decided to add mud tires for additional protection from particles. I just have to look for a soft, flexible yet durable mud flaps.
I don't think you want soft and flexible. You want rigid and durable. Check out DuraFlap. They are probably the best in the industry and are used all the time in the off-road community. Plus, you can get them in a variety of widths and lengths. There's so much winning with DuraFlap.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.