RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 2014 Dodge Ram 1500 ED LIMITED came with chrome front and rear bumpers...

Guys,
The Limited was supposed to have colour matched bumpers, correct?

Just realized this and placed a call to Peel Chrysler here in Mississauga, Ontario

Not loving the look : (

Have any of you received your Limited this way?

·
Registered
42 Posts
That sucks, sorry to hear. Mine came with color matched front and rear bumpers. Only chrome was the front grill, wheels, mirrors, door handles and exhaust tips. I believe there is a "bright" package that adds chrome bumpers among other things, maybe your truck got that by accident?

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
They should Absolutly have colour matched bumpers!! Mine definatly did as did every other one I have seen!

·
Registered
131 Posts
As syank said.... there is a "Limited Appearance Package" which adds the chrome front/rear bumpers and body trim on the side of the doors.

Check your window sticker and see if that was listed... if not then agree it should be color matched bumpers.

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Yikes! Did you accually pick it up and pay for it yet? If not send it back!! You gotta live with your decision for years lol

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
I just confirmed... here in canada the "chrome appearance package" is only side moldings and mirrors. Cost is 240CAD. Maybe you got an American truck version by accident?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I did indeed get the "Limited Appearance Package" that includes the BRIGHT Bumpers @ a cost of $300 : (

I can live with it easy enough but I do like the blacked out bumpers.

QUOTE=syank;6235]That sucks, sorry to hear. Mine came with color matched front and rear bumpers. Only chrome was the front grill, wheels, mirrors, door handles and exhaust tips. I believe there is a "bright" package that adds chrome bumpers among other things, maybe your truck got that by accident?[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
1,337 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
That sucks, sorry to hear. Mine came with color matched front and rear bumpers. Only chrome was the front grill, wheels, mirrors, door handles and exhaust tips. I believe there is a "bright" package that adds chrome bumpers among other things, maybe your truck got that by accident?
Notice that your limited came without side steps. Same here, side steps are standard equipment. Looks like they are in a hurry getting these things out the door

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Notice that your limited came without side steps. Same here, side steps are standard equipment. Looks like they are in a hurry getting these things out the door
Yeah, no side steps either! They are putting them on this Wednesday.
You need to stay on top of these guys... There is no stupid questions...

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Mine came without them as well, when you order you can request a "delete" on them.... I did and got a 850 dollar credit!

·
Registered
369 Posts
I may be ordering the truck with the Limited Appearance package......which is the bright bumpers and chrome on the doors.........the dealer says the sidestep is a dealer install item.....if you get it without, there should be an $800 deduction.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts