RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been lurking this forum for a while now and I have found a lot of information, so ill start by saying thanks to all of you for all the help.

I bought my 2016 Ram 1500 Laramie Longhorn Limited (it really says that on the build sheet) from St George Utah before the Chip shortage started, I wont say the deal that I got on it but I got a pretty darn good deal. My previous vehicle was a 2014 Grand Cherokee Overland with the 3.0 Ecodiesel as well, so I knew I loved the engine before buying the truck. I bought it with the intent to tastefully modify it for longevity, and had a budget that I quickly blew through mostly because of availability of parts and my lack of patience. Yes I did all the work myself, Yes I followed instructions properly and used a calibrated torque wrench, and yes there were a lot of curse words during some of the process. So a ill start listing my build. and post some photos below.

Before:
Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Sky Cloud

Engine:
-Tune: HD Diesel Delete Engine and Trans Tune.
-EGR Block-off plates (I know not really needed)
-Flo Pro Downpipe
-CFT Air Oil Separator
-AFE Momentum HD intake with Dynamic Airscoop
-Magnaflow dual Exhaust with muffler (wanted to keep the truck relatively quite, Its kind of like a touring exhaust)
Tire Hood Automotive tire Automotive lighting Tread

Sususpension/wheels/tires:
-Lift: Carli Performance 2.5in Kings (Yes I use it, No Probably not enough to justify it. But still satisfied with the purchase)
-Carli Boxxed steel upper control arms
-Wheels: Black Rhino Dugger 17x8.5
-Tires: Toyo Open Country A/T III 35x11.5r17
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Light Automotive exhaust Vehicle brake
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Locking hubs Tread
Wheel Tire Land vehicle Car Vehicle

Cosmetics:
-10in antenna
-Westin Step rails
-Cache Mountain bike tailgate pad.
-Weathertech floormats front and rear

After:
Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Sky Automotive side marker light
Wheel Automotive parking light Tire Automotive side marker light Vehicle

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

I want to ad more to this list, and I fully intend to. If anyone has questions about anything I've done feel free to ask. I've ran into some minor issues while having this truck but nothing to really gripe about, and this forum has helped me a lot with solving the issues.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts