RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
I submitted mine on 5/14. Also had the updates completed. As of 2 days ago I'm being told that mine still has NOT been assigned to a case Manager. This may be the last Dodge/ Ram/FCA Product that I purchase.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Guys, Hey, DO NOT SEND YOUR CLAIM USPS, CERTIFIED, PONY EXPRESS, SNAIL MAIL, PERIOD..... here is my communication with the idiots at FCA

[email protected]
TODAYS DATE: 1 JULY 2019
ISSUE: PLEASE SEND ME A TRACKING NUMBER FOR MY CLAIM THAT WAS SUBMITTED
CLAIM SUBMITTED BY MAIL 26 MARCH 2019 BY CERTIFIED MAIL TO: ECO DIESEL SETTLEMENT CLAIMS POST OFFICE BOX 2960 FARMINGTON HILLS, MICHIGAN 48333-2960
Items sent to FCA in claim package were: items 1,2, and 3. Pages 1, 2, and 3 of claim form… #4. State of Oklahoma registration for 2019. #5. Oklahoma tax commission tax receipt. #6. Copy State of Oklahoma drivers license. #7 copy of Buyers order, dealer receipt dated 3 November 2015. #8. FCA Sold order configuration dated 9 September 2015. #9. Copy of State of Oklahoma owners Title to vehicle. #10. Copy of original odometer disclosure statement. #11. Copy of original Moroney sticker with my name on the top of it… #12. A statement that I am the original and current owner of 1C6RR6JM9GS********…
TWO RECALL REPAIRS COMPLETED BY FCA DEALER IN MUSKOGEE, OKLAHOMA ON 5/14/2019 U07 AUTO PARK FUNCTIONALITY RECALL PERFORMED U08 EMISSIONS RECALL PERFORMED
HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY OTHER PAPER WORK OR COMMUNICATION FROM FCA…

that above copied and pasted note was sent around 2330 hours.... but, in my inbox before 0800 hours the next morning was their response...

Tue 7/2/2019 7:47 AM
Hello, Mr.Sallee I do apologize about the inconvenience. Due to our claims process for mailing your claim is the longer process than any. I can have one of our agents check to see if a claim was created in your name. But I reassure that we are working as fast as we can to get all claims in and completed. Ok! So the agent checked and there was no cases crested in your name or any attachments scanned to create you an case if you would like to you could send all the necessary documents to this email link and we will be able to create you and case and assign your case to an case manager.
Thank You
EcoDiesel Settlement Team

So, today, 3 July 2019, around 1300 hours, I copied, to a flash drive all the paper work, then sent it... went to town, and this is what I found in my inbox... at 1425 hrs... gawd they were fast, finally...

Fiat Chrysler has reviewed your settlement claim submission for your 2016 RAM 1500 LARAMIE QUAD CAB 4X2 3.0L EcoDiesel (VIN ) and determined that you are eligible for compensation under the class action settlement. Please review the attached offer letter for further details about your benefits. You may submit your completed offer package and release by responding to this email and attaching a scan of the signed documents or by mailing the package to the address noted in the attached letter. You must return both the signed offer letter and the signed and notarized release form.

So, all I have to do is get the new paper work notarized after the holidays and copy and email that file....
In finality, DO NOT MAIL YOUR CLAIM BY USPS.... THEY SAT ON MINE FOR 4 MONTHS.... I AM NOT A HAPPY CAMPER... MISSION ACCOMPLISHED IN 48 HOURS.... AAARRRGGGHHH

·
Registered
18 Posts
Submitted on-line and had flash completed 5/31. Called yesterday, confirmed that all required paperwork is there...on-line it indicated "being reviewed for required documentation." Oh well...

·
Registered
17 Posts
Sent my mail claim 3/29/19. Never received my green receipt, but tracking showed 4/29/19 receipt. Submitted on line 5/17/19, AEM done a week later. Still have the clock indicating awaiting review. I think FCA hired former federal employees to handle claims. Three phone calls have done nothing. By the way, throttle response when cold is pitiful.

·
Registered
77 Posts
submitted claim 5/10
AEM: 5/24
email about missing drivers license 6/17
email with papers needing notary 6/17
emailed them notarized documents on 6/18, 6/24 twice,
email saying they didn't receive my documents on 6/26
emailed again on 6/27, 7/1, 7/2
email back saying they received my docs on 7/2
called dealership to see why the AEM hadn't posted, they said it did, and called the settlement number and they said it did, the claim tracking hadn't updated.
Checked online and check mailed has hourglass

·
Registered
138 Posts
In the same boat. Submitted May 23rd. Took 3 weeks of talking to FCA to find out that they could not read my documents (notarized letter). I have a Apple Imac. Not sure. Resubmitted the documents by taking pictures. FCA then accepted and updated the claim tracking web page showing my notarized letter. Now they state I never had my truck updated at the dealer. So I contacted the dealer and they send me a screen shot of my docutments which I sent along with my dealer invoice. So waitng for a check now. Will see how long?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
I am running my truck on “tow/haul” seems to run better and fuel mileage seems better. It is a pain to remember to push the button each time I get into the truck.

Is there a trick to make it start in tow/haul instead of defaulting back to the standard setting each time I start it ?

·
Super Moderator
2,520 Posts
I have a green light for everything except AEM installed. The AEM was installed on 7/31. Let’s see how long it takes for the site to update and the check to arrive. The dealer told me the docs for their part are sent electronically so that part should be quick. We shall see but I’m not holding my breath.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I submitted my claim on May 15th and I still have the hourglass next to "Document Package Complete". I had seen in one other thread here, someone said FCA told them it would stay like that until they had confirmation that the AEM was complete. Basically "We aren't going to look at your claim until you've done the update". I didn't believe it at first but I dropped the truck off at the dealer today and the service writer confirmed this is the case. They also told me they are required by law to do the update and if they don't they will be fined $25,000 (yes 25 thousand) by FCA.

has anybody else heard about this fine?

Also, for those who are choosing to not do the AEM, beware, you may not have a choice if you take it to the dealer for other work later on, they may force it on you if this fine is legitimate.
You said: I had seen in one other thread here, someone said FCA told them it would stay like that until they had confirmation that the AEM was complete.
I completed my AEM May 29. I have had no movement, have not got an offer letter.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Not true. I submitted everything, and finally got them to accept all and send me the paperwork to notarize. They emailed me twice requesting I resend some of the paperwork, saying the documents were blank. A week later they sent another email requesting the same. I replied they had all they needed, and an hour later my letter showed up on another email. I just did the AEM this past Thursday. The site now shows everything done, and waiting on the AEM. Their email said that as soon as they received the AEM completion from the dealer, they would process the check and I should have within 60 days. So now we wait for the dealer and FCA. The dealer promised they were sending asap same day

·
Registered
120 Posts
Submitted claim 5/15, AEM completed 5/16. Called AEM line today, spoke to two people, I have a hearing loss dating back to military service in the 1960s, possibly missed a few things both said..... So I asked for a follow up Email. Below is the email they promptly sent, LOL I guess I'm snakebit

EcoDiesel Email Notification via hhdmthhzpdq3w.j-1qsdfeay.na102.bnc.salesforce.com

12:31 PM (1 hour ago)
[email protected]

Hi,
We had talked about your Eco diesel settlement. I want you to inform that we have received some of your documents on your file. The document already been uploaded to your file.

The documents needs to be reviewed by the Case Manager if they need something from you they will definitely contact you by Email.

Dear Customer you will be receiving the offer letter as soon as case going to be the next step.
Thank You for contacting FCA customer care.
Have a Great day Sir.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Has anybody else been given a new case number after the original case number? I was given a new number after they said the documents didn't upload correctly. I just received my fifth email saying they are waiting on more documents on the original case number. I have talked to reps and they say they will make sure to tell the case manager about it but so far nothing. I filed early May and also filed by mail back in early March.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Today one Eco diesel site shows my AEM completed as well as the Mopar recall site. Had it done last Thursday, however the Eco Diesel page where you input your Vin number ad case number shows all complete but for the recall. Then this email on the 2nd, Good Morning, I have everything I need to move forward. Please disregard email instructing you to complete AEM the email is system generated, our records indicate it is completed, thank you!. So who knows where I am with my claim, at least it is progressing I think.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts