RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just received awesome news. My dealer emailed me a very detailed vehicle status and Information report that shows the entire history of all movements of the truck since 'birth'. It says that the target arrival time at the dealership is 3/20 at 10:26 am.

I'll be at the dealership at 10:25 waiting to watch them unload the truck.

I ordered Dec. 23rd so that would be just around 12 weeks.

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Congrats.

I just got an update saying my truck will be built on the 26th.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Dr. Honda, I ordered the same day as you but so far everything for me has been one day behind you. Not sure if the dealer waited a day to actually submit mine or just a day behind.
I'll be very curious to see if I get a build date or the air suspension is truly a hold up.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Congratulations! Keep in mind you probably won't be able to pick up the vehicle till the end of that day or maybe even the next.

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
213 Posts
You have been showing a build date of Mar 20 and now it's arriving that day? I wonder how can that be? I also ordered Dec 23 and am showing a Mar 19 build date. Wonder if mine might arrive early. Would be nice. Where are you in Canada?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You have been showing a build date of Mar 20 and now it's arriving that day? I wonder how can that be? I also ordered Dec 23 and am showing a Mar 19 build date. Wonder if mine might arrive early. Would be nice. Where are you in Canada?
My build date was March 5th ... I'm in London Ontario

·
Registered
213 Posts
My build date was March 5th ... I'm in London Ontario
I see that now. I was confusing you with the similar name but without Canada on the end. You will probably be one of the first to enjoy. What model and axle ratio did you order? Keep us posted how you like it.

·
Registered
43 Posts
According to the info my baby is being built today the 15th :).....congrats to ecodieselcanada...make sure you put up pics for the rest of us

·
Registered
438 Posts
Scheduled build date of 3/31/14....I wish they would let me pick it up from the plant and save the delivery fee.....It's only a 15 minute ride. :)

·
Registered
13,683 Posts
Then you get to be the first to give us your driving impressions.

Great!

·
Registered
396 Posts
my build date is now 3/28 with shipping on 3/29

·
Registered
177 Posts
Placed my order for Ecodiesel on 2/8/14. Finish build date was 2/28/14. Nobody can give me a delivery date.... it is now 3/19/14. I hear there is a big log jam in shipping these trucks out from Warren assembly. I live about 200 miles from there. I guess good things come to those who wait.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts