RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered 3/1/14 Longhorn 5-7cab,4x4,with; two tone Black Gold Pearl / White Gold clear coat,Premium Filigree leather seats, Engine block heater,CD player,convenience group,Air suspension 4corner, Trailer brake control,Rambox cargo system,rear window defroster,anti spin diff, 3.0l diesel w/8speed auto trans.,Customer prefered package. With 5yr/100K maxi plan with 4 oil changes, dealer prep and sales tax and reg; out the door for 55K ( bought extra on own; Bakflip VP Tonneau,Rambox inserts.) cant wait.

·
Registered
396 Posts
sounds nice.
i have a truxedo tonneau cover for my truck now and it has served its purpose for 8yrs. it leaks a little in the corners but for the most part has been a good cover. with that said i really want a bakflip vp. i have myself 90% convinced it is worth the extra $500 over the truxedo.

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
I just ordered the vp for my truck....price isnt bad at 795....CAD

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am taking delivery of the exact same truck as "RAM Rookie" the week of 4/7/2014. Very much looking forward to installing Amp Research elec. running boards along with Chas. Edwards electric tonneau cover.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Ordered 3/1/14 Longhorn 5-7cab,4x4,with; two tone Black Gold Pearl / White Gold clear coat,Premium Filigree leather seats, Engine block heater,CD player,convenience group,Air suspension 4corner, Trailer brake control,Rambox cargo system,rear window defroster,anti spin diff, 3.0l diesel w/8speed auto trans.,Customer prefered package. With 5yr/100K maxi plan with 4 oil changes, dealer prep and sales tax and reg; out the door for 55K ( bought extra on own; Bakflip VP Tonneau,Rambox inserts.) cant wait.
Is that price including taxes and warranty etc..I ordered same one without air suspension 6 4 bed.ordered on 2-14 its in the dreaded body vendor as of today.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes Ext warranty and taxes and registration, Truck ordered 3/1 went into shipping 4/1 dealer tells me I should have it by 4/16

1 - 6 of 6 Posts