RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Drove my monthly 440 mile run today. The last time I really nursed the ED along and got a very respectable 31.5 MPG, better than the advertised 28 highway. Today I said the heck with it and drove normally, for me anyway. This time the ED came in at 29.4, still better than the 28 figure Ram posts

I'm driving a Laramie CC, short bed with the 3.55 gears. Fuelly has tracked me for 5 fill ups, 1693 miles and has my average at 26.0 MPG.

God I love this truck!

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
That's great! I am in and around that as well, I never though I would be driving a 4x4 half ton that touches 30mpg!!

·
Registered
273 Posts
Nice numbers ! Only wish my 5 mile one-way commute was longer to really enjoy the truck more ! I've had great mileage towing our boat and a couple of longer runs without the boat.

My Fuelly numbers are a click away - see link below. I've been faithfully recording every fill up.

·
Registered
413 Posts
what cruise speed where you set on ?

On a side note I just broke the 600 mile mark on a tank of fuel " 630 " " 23.5 gallon's " so just under 27 mpg :) I also love this truck :) 60% highway @ 69 mph 40% city

Thank's mike

·
Registered
505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
what cruise speed where you set on ?

On a side note I just broke the 600 mile mark on a tank of fuel " 630 " " 23.5 gallon's " so just under 27 mpg :) I also love this truck :) 60% highway @ 69 mph 40% city

Thank's mike
Mike, it varied between 45 and 72. The speed limits really vary on our roads.

I got 580 miles on this tank and the EVIC said I was good for another 92 miles.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Mike, it varied between 45 and 72. The speed limits really vary on our roads.

I got 580 miles on this tank and the EVIC said I was good for another 92 miles.
Very nice , I want to use the hole tank but I can't let it go down to nothing for some reason :) just to see those mile's on the evic

1 - 7 of 7 Posts