RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Kyle. I've frequented this forum for some time, but never posted. I am in college pursuing a degree in Construction Management. I currently own a 2015 EcoDiesel Bighorn 4x4 that I have had since November of 2015.
Here is what she has had done so far:
  1. N-Fab nerf bars (cab length textured black)
  2. Green Diesel Engineering Hot Tune (ECU Reflash)
  3. Weather Tech all weather floor mats (front and back)
  4. Nokian Rotiiva AT2 all terrain tires (275 60 R20)

IMG_20170205_151105.jpg

·
Super Moderator
3,553 Posts
Welcome! Isn't there a sense of satisfaction in a freshly self cleaned truck?

Reactions: Diesel78

·
Registered
468 Posts
Welcome! I just graduated 2 years ago with the same degree! What college you going to?

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Welcome to the group.

Curious if your degree includes any information on transportation regulations and safety ?

·
Registered
4,807 Posts
Wish my ride was that nice in college!

Good lookin pickup and reminds me mine is dirty and I have yet to wax it, but its suppose to rain all weekend.

·
Registered
13,888 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Now keep that cold wet and snow right there, wherever that is.

We should all wash our vehicles. Some wash off slush and salt. I have to go out now and wash off splattered bugs. It's the same thing, only different.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey there Mcsap,

We are required to take a general site safety course in our fourth year which briefly covers the topic, but we don't have a dedicated class. We also are required to pass the AIC contractor certification exam before graduating.

·
Super Moderator
2,660 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Hello mjmck,

I'm one year out from graduating from Northern Arizona University. Where did you get your degree from?
I graduated from ESF, part of Syracuse University in Syracuse, NY.

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
I took the OSHA 30 hour class two weeks ago. It briefly touched on COMM Vehicles but just barely. There is a lot to know in this area, enough that it goes well beyond the general safety courses that you would take to get your degree.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts