RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Scmidtt, nice truck! My order is for same color. Looks like stock wheels…did you immediately switch tires? What is the size of the tires in the picture, and how does that compare to the stock rubber?
Thanks!

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
1170957_3308996860289_2110599578_n.jpg

Thanks fellas!

I put the tires on right away, 33-12.5-20 Toyo mt's.

2.8" bilstien front shocks, 1"rear spacer, airlift rear air bags.

Getting atleast 5mpg better then my 13 hemi setup the same way. I did the longer 6'4" box on this one.

Pic of the Hemi

·
Registered
13,665 Posts
Neat truck but the pictures are confusing. Are they of different trucks?

One has the Ram 1500 on the side and then it's missing. One has different mirrors than the other. You rip all that stuff off and change it?

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Neat truck but the pictures are confusing. Are they of different trucks?

One has the Ram 1500 on the side and then it's missing. One has different mirrors than the other. You rip all that stuff off and change it?
The tucks all have the same mirrors. I debadged the ram 1500 off the side, looks like a giant billboard haha

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
There is a thread on de badgeing.... just look it up, it's really easy! if u can't find it look it up on YouTube, there is a few videos on there!

·
Registered
177 Posts
View attachment 504

Thanks fellas!

I put the tires on right away, 33-12.5-20 Toyo mt's.

2.8" bilstien front shocks, 1"rear spacer, airlift rear air bags.

Getting atleast 5mpg better then my 13 hemi setup the same way. I did the longer 6'4" box on this one.

Pic of the Hemi
What were you getting MPG wise on the Hemi and getting now with the ED?

I too have a 12 Sport Hemi lifted 7.4" on 37's and 4.56 and MPG is ok. I avg 15 MPG. I did not buy the Hemi for MPG, but I am now doing longer drives and my truck has too much wind resistance and I am using this excuse (with my wife) to get into an ED.
Probably will not lift as high. Max 4" but may just do a level to get nice MPGs. I will also swap my CC short bed to the CC long bed.

Curious of what you got before and what you are getting now with the same setup

Just to share what my truck today looks like just before its getting traded it ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts