RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello , my name is Eduard, i just bought an ecodiesel 2015, 82600 miles,after few days of driving i notice that in mode auto 4wd , every time when i came to make a Stop, or to turn right/left the transmission give me a kick from 3 to 2 speed and from 2 to 1 also. Also on highway when i put my foot on acceleration and try to acceler gentilly i feel like a kick also .Its weird that when i switch on 2wd mode don't have this issues atwall. I have this friday appointment to the dealer to check what can be.
Anny idea what can be?Anyone had this issues?

·
Registered
13,517 Posts
Welcome to the forum - First post.

Can you do this again in another place? You have a 2nd Generation Ecodiesel. This section is for the 2020 models called 3rd Generation.

Wondering if your truck has had the AEM programming update or some kind of transmission update. Programming may be an issue. Hope the seller gave you some kind of information on what might have been done to the vehicle in the past.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome to the forum - First post.

Can you do this again in another place? You have a 2nd Generation Ecodiesel. This section is for the 2020 models called 3rd Generation.

Wondering if your truck has had the AEM programming update or some kind of transmission update. Programming may be an issue. Hope the seller gave you some kind of information on what might have been done to the vehicle in the past.
Ok sorry , i have not notice that .I'l change the page.
Thanks for answer

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
I live in FL so may not be much help. 4 auto I NEVER use even if I was a C'nuck would not use. Either 2wd or 4wd Lock for me and yes my gal has been in snow and ice.

My signature has my data...never changed xfer case fluid and been in deep water. Hubs fine. If you have an issue I would be shocked if it were trans or case. Manually 2wd vs. 4wd lock and roll on Eh!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts