RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last night I took my new 1500 EcoDiesel out for a little photo shoot under the stars. The photo is a 15 minute exposure showing the rotation of the earth thanks to the star trails. The only editing done to the photo was to lighten the foreground up a little since there was no moon last night. (not sure how to make the photo appear in the text box) IMG_1902.jpg

·
Registered
288 Posts
Great photo! Ram should grab it for their marketing material.

·
Registered
13,716 Posts
Such a captivating picture. We used to have a photo contest. If we still did, you would win.

Out of this world.

·
Registered
4,632 Posts
Thanks! How can I do that for future posts?
tthe way I do it is : click on " Go Advanced " bottom right of the box you type in ,
then scroll down to : " Managa attachements " , click that , a new box opens ,
click Add Files , click " select file " ,another smaller box opens , look thru your computer for
the image you want to join , highlight it , click OPEN
(( you can choose up to 5 image holding the CTRL button if they are in the same file , before clicking OPEN )),
then a line , or some lines , will appear in the new window , you then click " upload Files " the small images
will appear at the bottom of the box , you click "DONE" at bottom right , your images are now added to your post .
I had to pick a picture to describe my steps , that is why you have André the Giant's Hand is the picture here .

Attachments

·
Registered
26 Posts
Nice photo of a nice truck. Good job balancing the exposure. Time-lapse photos facing north at night look cool, like a wormhole. Looks like you live pretty far south from that shot of the sky.

·
Registered
766 Posts
Last night I took my new 1500 EcoDiesel out for a little photo shoot under the stars. The photo is a 15 minute exposure showing the rotation of the earth thanks to the star trails. The only editing done to the photo was to lighten the foreground up a little since there was no moon last night. (not sure how to make the photo appear in the text box) View attachment 68466
Nice.....

·
Registered
766 Posts
Nice photo of a nice truck. Good job balancing the exposure. Time-lapse photos facing north at night look cool, like a wormhole. Looks like you live pretty far south from that shot of the sky.
He is in Alabama...

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Awesome photo! I love night photos. Been wanting to do some of my truck with running lights on. Might be pretty tricky tho. Im thinking that the lights could only be on for the last few seconds.

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
Thanks! How can I do that for future posts?
Well, I did it the easy way. At least I think it's easier than the way Kazi did it. I clicked on your link and then copied the address of the pic. So if the pic is already uploaded somewhere that is not Photo Bucket, you can just copy the address. Then you just type

But if you don't have it uploaded somewhere else, then Kazi's method will work. Or you can just click the image in the tool bar above this posting block that looks like a photograph--it's right next to the video version which looks like a couple of frames of film. Then you choose to either upload it or link it to a url.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts