Laramie CC 4x4

$47500 (not including incentives, tax, title etc) Invoice shows 48893

FFP is 48479
EP is 46523

diesel
bucket seats
air suspension
anti spin axle
remote start (not wanted, but part of the package)
17" wheels

protection group
tow group
convenience group

3250 in incentives to be applied still

Done the research more than a few times, but what that is lacking is opinions from real humans. What are your opinions? Decent price or no?

·
Registered
241 Posts
What was the original sticker. Best would be 15-18 percent off of MSRP. USAA true car quoted me 17.99% off of sticker with incentives.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Laramie 4x4 6' 4" bed $53,555 MSRP, Paid 42,887 after rebates of $3500. BTW, Remote Start is Standard in Laramie but they charge $200 as an option!

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Sticker shows 53565 as on my sheet. Forgot to mention, the negotiated price, as well as the MSRP and invoice include the delivery fee added in, so it's actually more like 46305 before rebates just for the vehicle itself.

I have a feeling they're adding in a couple thousand for my trade ins though. But that said, so far, they've been the only ones to even budge on any pricing, trade ins and for the new.

·
Registered
231 Posts
It looks like a decent price to me. My truck was $54000 and change on the MSRP and it got it for $255 below invoice ($49300) plus $3500 in incentives. With the demand out there Im shocked to see any negotiation below MSRP let alone invoice. If you dont take that deal Im sure there is a guy in line to step up to the plate. Its a fair offer in my opinion. I know others have done better, but those were the early sales before the demand set in.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts