RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

101 - 120 of 131 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #107
Went to pick up the truck today, got all the paperwork signed and then drove 2kms to have the service electronic throttle control light come on and have a decrease in power. Service department just closed so I drove home in a demo truck. Seems to be the way 2020 is going...

Sent from my SM-N960W using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
BlackEcoRam, I'm on the 3rd gen EcoDiesel Facebook group and I've seen this happen on a few trucks. It seems that all three people had different issues, but all three issues were easily solvable. Overall, the 3rd gen appears to be a pretty solid platform. By all means, keep us posted!

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
I just hit 30,800 trouble free miles.
That's good news! Based on what I've seen, it seems that most glitches seem to happen within the first 2,000 miles. You might be the first person who hits 100,000 miles!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Also, Salesman said that it’s untrue they will honor the 0% for 84 months...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
69 Posts
Well we made it home yesterday. The problem was a wire harness that was not secured properly so it touched the drive shaft, wore through it and caused a short. Wires replaced, secured properly and it made the 100km drive home flawlessly

Did you finance? How was your end deal?..

·
Registered
69 Posts
I financed. The deals now were better than in January so I did the 0% for 84, instead of at 4.09% offered in January.

Is that what they are offering currently in CA?.. Or did they honor 0% from prior month?

·
Super Moderator
2015 Outdoorsman EcoD CC w/6.4' 4X4
4,418 Posts
Anyone with a new Gen5 Ram 1500 on order are in luck, FCA has announced that SHAP will remain operational during the normal summer shutdown

·
Registered
69 Posts
That's good news! Based on what I've seen, it seems that most glitches seem to happen within the first 2,000 miles. You might be the first person who hits 100,000 miles!
Hey biodiesel... Any order updates on your truck?

101 - 120 of 131 Posts