RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

121 - 131 of 131 Posts

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Awesome! How long have you been in that Status? Mine has a window of 2 weeks ETA
That information came to me on Thursday. I was told the truck could arrive at the dealer as early as Saturday. If not, it should arrive today or tomorrow at the latest.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
NewLove, here's what my dealer said today:

"I expect the truck to be showing up any day now! The rebates are locked in at the time of purchase! If it were me I would see what the rebates do for July before I purchased the truck!"

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Italy as one of the hardest hit countries. That’s got to hurt engine production.
They pushed back the Gladiator EcoDiesel release by 6 months, so yes, it was slowed down. My engine was already here. I was in D status by the second week of March.

·
Super Moderator
2015 Outdoorsman EcoD CC w/6.4' 4X4
4,418 Posts
Mine has a window of 2 weeks ETA
I drove past the Mopar custom shop on Friday, it was stacked about a dozen deep across the whole building, that's what it looks like when production is in full swing at SHAP

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey biodiesel, tried sending you a PM, but it wouldn’t allow me. Would you be willing to share which Utah dealer you’re working with?

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Hey biodiesel, tried sending you a PM, but it wouldn’t allow me. Would you be willing to share which Utah dealer you’re working with?
I've been using Classic Motors in Richfield, Utah. Victory Motors in Craig, Colorado is good, too. Both will get you a truck below invoice.

121 - 131 of 131 Posts