RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

21 - 21 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Ram 4x2 Eco Gen III, Laramie crew, air susp. DSA rear end, barn door tail gate
126 Posts
Back in the days of the 1980 and 90's when I wasn't retired and retarded, I did sell Chrysler and Ford products for a living... Multiple State, Fed, and commercial contracts in hand, I had to learn how to adjust and get product... Chrysler went to a Honda like inventory process, turn and earn... When the cab forward design series Intrepid, LHS, and the huge design change of the Dodge Truck came out in 93, 94... dealers couldn't fill their inventories, but, in Fleet, I could code and order stuff and have my own personal fleet inventory, I'll confess, I was questioned about this on one or two occasions, But, dealers are strictly retail oriented, and need to learn the in's and out's of the whole system, just not retail sales... Fleet, Commercial sales, Special Bid contracts, are different animals, and one other source of product is ship through pool inventories.... there is stuff out there, they just need to learn how to create and or find it...

21 - 21 of 21 Posts