RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I'm Steve!
We just picked up our slt 1500 this afternoon. Have been lurking around the forum for a few weeks trying to learn some more about diesels, as this is our first so don't know too much about them.

Any tips on things to keep an eye or do with the diesel would be much appreciated.

·
Registered
13,970 Posts
Welcome.

You will find this site is Canadian centered and quite popular your way. Nicely, they translate "klicks" into miles for the rest of us.

What to do with your truck? Drive the snot out of it and figure it out yourself.

·
Registered
940 Posts
Heyo. Which end of Canada?

·
Registered
346 Posts
Greetings,from the American desert southwest.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Hey I'm Steve!
We just picked up our slt 1500 this afternoon. Have been lurking around the forum for a few weeks trying to learn some more about diesels, as this is our first so don't know too much about them.

Any tips on things to keep an eye or do with the diesel would be much appreciated.
Why not post your location and vehicle? I wish everyone would at least post their state or province. Just a pet peeve of mine.

Welcome to the forum. It is very interesting and helpful.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your Ram ED. This is my 6th pickup and the best by far. You chose well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts