RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone! Ive been lurking here on this forum for awhile waiting to get my long awaited 1/2 ton diesel truck. Well, my local Ram dealer happened to have one in stock very close to what I was going to order, so I traded in my beloved Jeep and got it a few days ago!

All I can say is, wow. Its everything I had hoped for and more. Id be happy to answer any questions or anything you guys have. Im far from an expert on it, but ill give you any impressions or info you're curious about. Cheers!

20140326_140631.jpg

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hey everyone! Ive been lurking here on this forum for awhile waiting to get my long awaited 1/2 ton diesel truck. Well, my local Ram dealer happened to have one in stock very close to what I was going to order, so I traded in my beloved Jeep and got it a few days ago!

All I can say is, wow. Its everything I had hoped for and more. Id be happy to answer any questions or anything you guys have. Im far from an expert on it, but ill give you any impressions or info you're curious about. Cheers!

View attachment 184
I would like to know you're mpg and driving conditions, how much def fluid you're going through and if it's four wheel drive.congradulations and thanks for posting!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well I only have 250 miles on the truck right now, but im getting an average of 25 mpg combined highway/city. The def gauge hasn't moved off full as of yet. Its a 4wd, tradesman crew cab with the 6'4" bed. 3.55 rear gear.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Yep, I tow an 18' open car hauler and race car about once a month, when the weather is nice enough. Usually between a 400-800 mile roundtrip
We need a picture of the race car.

Oh... and more of the truck!

·
Registered
360 Posts
Nice truck. You are very fortunate to have found one. I like many others on the forum are waiting for mine to be delivered. Ordered on 2/3 - scheduled delivery on 4/7. Too bad I will be out of town until that Friday.

·
Registered
13,677 Posts
Neat truck. My guess from my limited experience owning about the same thing is you will appreciate it's features the more you drive.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks everyone, im glad I found this site! It made me know I wasn't the only one who was crazy excited about someone finally coming out with a 1/2 diesel pickup. Ive been eagerly awaiting this truck since they teased it a long time ago.

Ill be posting more pictures of the truck and race car im trailering in a little while. But im thoroughly enjoying the truck right now though, it was well worth the wait.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts