RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Ram 1500 Laramie ECO 3:92 4X4 33gal tank
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all! Just joined the site. Bought a 2020 Eco Laramie. So far I love the truck. I have had two Ram 2500 in the past with the Cummins. This is my first 1500. First 300 miles I’m averaging 28.6mpg on the dash. I will report back with a hand calculation on my first fill up ,but so far so
Good.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2015 Outdoorsman EcoD CC w/6.4' 4X4
4,585 Posts
Welcome to the forum, looking forward anything your willing to share with the community.
We like pictures!!

·
Super Moderator
3,311 Posts
Welcome and congrats. Thats a nice way to start out iin the mileage department. We have much practical experience to learn yet on the new ED. So we are looking forward to owners posting everything from mileage to towing experiences to maintenence experiences so that we learn from each other and how to get the most & best experience frrom our trucks.

·
Registered
103 Posts
That's a good start. Did you factory order? I had a oil change at the dealer a few weeks ago and they only had 2 in stock--and it's a good size dealer. I had the EPA flash to my older 2016 and it really sucks now, I've lost over 2 mpg and the performance is noticeably worse. I was going to get a new Laramie also, but will wait for the 2021 now since they are going to have all new electronics. I need to do something, maybe send it in to redo the GDE tune and keep it another year.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts