RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered a Laramie limited in late April and it finally arrived this week. If you are in Minnesota I recommend working with **** rapids ram. Without any hassle they took 8k off msrp. I probably could have got more but I was happy with their offer. Plus they offered more than expected for my trade. I worked with jenn Kunkel.

My daily driver was a 2006 300c srt-8. I loved that car and hated to trade it in. I actually never even test drove a ram ED or any ram for that matter prior to driving mine off the lot so it was a bit of a gamble. From every review I could read I felt I would love this truck. So far I could not be happier. I won't bother writing a review as there have already been many great reviews posted

Attachments

·
Registered
104 Posts
Nice looking truck! Bought mine from Hastings Chrysler! They too moved on the price. It ended up being 17.4% off the MSRP. I'm very happy with them.

·
Registered
13,970 Posts
You must be so excited you are standing on your head.

That could be a good thing.

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
What colour is that?
Very nice rig btw!!

·
Registered
131 Posts
Sweet ride! It was between that color and the true blue that we got really like them both. We ended up at Fury. I did talk to **** rapids as well, but end up getting almost $4000 more off at Fury than **** rapids. That was in March though and at the time the sales person I had didn't even know about the diesel yet. Nice work!

There are a few of us around the metro area now!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
82 Posts
I just ordered a limited and I was told that the running boards don't come on the limited with the ecoD. But I see them in your picture. Are those factory or a dealer add?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
They are factory. I believe I had to add them as an option. The first time we configured the truck it would only allow is to add door to door running boards with the ram box option. When we placed the actual order a week later it allowed us to add wheel to wheel running boards without issue.

·
Registered
369 Posts
I just ordered a limited and I was told that the running boards don't come on the limited with the ecoD. But I see them in your picture. Are those factory or a dealer add?
unless they changed the options......my Limited came with the running boards......I could have opted out of them for $600 less.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts