RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
People,
Nice to meet y'all. 2014 Ram Longhorn Eco 4X4, with every option except a sunroof, and one or two others. Looked for a month and found nothing, so I ordered a Bright silver one which took about another month to and now in my driveway is what I consider the best riding and built truck on the market. I love the air ride and it's fun to show the losers next door with the F150, so sad for them :)

I'm a disabled vet, 31 years navy, I collect guns and coins and corvettes, sorry to my truck brothers but I need a bit of speed to stay alive. Had three vettes; 80, 82, and 08, wife said sell the old ones and you can have the Ram.... I had the two cars sold in less than 30 days.

I have never driven a truck before, none, nada, so I figured to go strong or not at all and I'm a very happy Ram owner. I test drove all the others, even the Japanese ones and none could live up to the Ram.

The interior is cattle tan and black and it is smoking hot, loved the cooled seats. It's a luxury car and a truck, the biggest selling point was THE DIESEL, I'm getting great miles per gallon.

My best to you all.

R
Mark

Attachments

·
Registered
25 Posts
Did you get it at Hill-Kelley? I supposedly have an order through Lee over here in Crestview, but Hill-Kelley is the local USAA/True Car dealer and they seemed pretty anxious for some business. I have a timeline that's coming up because I'm moving though so it would have to be a truck on the lot or transferred in.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Congrats on your first truck, you picked a winner. I've had a 68 convertible, a 78, 88 and a 04 Vette. Now that you have the EcoD wait a bit, maybe she will let you get another.

·
Registered
940 Posts
Nice truck. Looks like a Red one sitting in my driveway:)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts