RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Congrats, good thing your A/C is fresh. It's going to be a little toasty this week. I added a ceramic window tint to the front side windows and the windshield. They have a UV filter and cut down on the heat by 50%. Side have a slight tint and windshield has no tent. $300

·
Registered
2,332 Posts
Welcome to this great forum and to the RAM 1500 ECODIESEL, you made two great choices , buying and joining this group of owners. You have one more choice to make and that is too get the GDE tune if you love your truck. All kidding aside the tune is a great addition and just makes the V-6 motor run better and last longer. Ray

·
Super Moderator
2,541 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the forum. Enjoy your new truck.

·
Registered
13,191 Posts
Looks like you got a color that compliments the house. Not a good thing as you may be reluctant to drive it away.

Use the thing and enjoy. Welcome.

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Welcome from Fresno buddy. Pretty cool to see more and more local people joining, it's good to be able to compare notes with people nearby if possible. Nice color!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
663 Posts
Welcome! love the color, I had a hard time deciding between that and the black I ended up getting. My dad's '14 is Max Steel, it is a great color for sure.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Welcome! love the color, I had a hard time deciding between that and the black I ended up getting. My dad's '14 is Max Steel, it is a great color for sure.
Maximum Steel and Black Forest Green were my choices but lot selection is limited in Ontario and orders on 2016 were just halted - so I got the Crystal Black and I am so happy with it. When it's clean (as it is in my avatar) its seriously eye catching.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Maximum Steel and Black Forest Green were my choices but lot selection is limited in Ontario and orders on 2016 were just halted - so I got the Crystal Black and I am so happy with it. When it's clean (as it is in my avatar) its seriously eye catching.
I ended up with a Black Forest, definitely a cool color. But real tough to keep clean. At least to my standards.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts