RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12,441 Posts
Not funny. Now some of us will have to wait longer for a 2019 Ecodiesel as they ramp up production to fill demand for the gassers.

Shucks and double shucks. Look for 30% off deals on 8 new 2019 Rams somewhere.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Not funny. Now some of us will have to wait longer for a 2019 Ecodiesel as they ramp up production to fill demand for the gassers.

Shucks and double shucks. Look for 30% off deals on 8 new 2019 Rams somewhere.
Not likely. They're stolen vehicles and will be shipped to Mexico or some third-world hellhole

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
Reminds me of many years ago , Thieves came into the railroad yard where I worked ,
when new cars arrive in a big city on Railroad Tri-Decks , they are unloaded , and you have thousands of new cars ,
all with the keys in them , parked in the railroad yard , as a security there are gates at exits , but the thieves took some new cars
put them in ditch , and after a little shoveling , they drove the ones they wanted over the ditched ones , it was in the years before
cell phones that can take pictures , or else I would have pictures , all the night staff stopped and stared at the " temporary bridge " at the end
of our shift .

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Reminds me of many years ago , Thieves came into the railroad yard where I worked ,
when new cars arrive in a big city on Railroad Tri-Decks , they are unloaded , and you have thousands of new cars ,
all with the keys in them , parked in the railroad yard , as a security there are gates at exits , but the thieves took some new cars
put them in ditch , and after a little shoveling , they drove the ones they wanted over the ditched ones , it was in the years before
cell phones that can take pictures , or else I would have pictures , all the night staff stopped and stared at the " temporary bridge " at the end
of our shift .
Wow, talk about "thinking outside the box" (car) :rolleyes:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts