RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! New to the forum looking to buy a 1500 ecodiesel, preferably Laramie trim or higher, air suspension, would like the quad cab w/6'7" bed(hard to find). Willing to travel most of the east coast! I'm from NC, currently overseas just wanting a good truck for when I get home.
Thanks!

-Miles

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
I hope you find what you're looking for. Here are a couple of things to consider: I think that ALL QuadCabs come with the 6.5' bed. However, the CrewCab is usually standard on the higher end trucks, so very few of them come with the 6.5' bed.

There is a Laramie with air ride posted in the for sale section, but no mention of the bed size.

·
Registered
4,456 Posts
Excellent choice. Had my Laramie built to get the options I wanted. I have the Crew Cab (larger than the Quad Cab) and it's rare to find them with the 6'4" bed, air suspension, and trailer brake.

When do you get back to the States? I'll be in NC in August for some scuba diving.

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Hope you find the perfect truck.

·
Registered
766 Posts
Welcome from Central Texas and good luck with your search.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Hello! New to the forum looking to buy a 1500 ecodiesel, preferably Laramie trim or higher, air suspension, would like the quad cab w/6'7" bed(hard to find). Willing to travel most of the east coast! I'm from NC, currently overseas just wanting a good truck for when I get home.
Thanks!

-Miles
When are you going to be getting back stateside? I'm considering trading/selling my truck, and there would be certain extras included with it.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Thanks!

-Miles
I may consider selling mine which does have all the options you are looking for. Plus a whole bunch of extra's(check out my last post) now also with 35' tires. However, I am from Canada near Sumas

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks!

-Miles
When are you going to be getting back stateside? I'm considering trading/selling my truck, and there would be certain extras included with it.
Should be back early June!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Good afternoon,
I'm also from North Carolina (Rocky Mount area) and just this week started looking at a new Ram for the upcoming year tax breaks. Let me know if your still in the market and ill send some pics. Below are the specs of what I have. Best I can tell most all like mine are listed for 32500.00 across the country but based on what I was offered on trade my bottom dollar would be 28,500.00.

2016 Ram Crew Cab Black 67000 Miles Crew Cap ( Full size rear doors)
Air Ride
Eco
Laramie with black leather
Sprayed Bedliner
Chrome tube steps
Sliding hard cover by gator trax
Towing Packages
Nav
Truck has been leveled
50% left on tire treat
I am the only owner and the only driver. Was just serviced yesterday at the dealer. All service has been done at the same dealer I purchased from in RM
Non Smoker
Non mudder
Never been in any type of collision and does not have any known scratches.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts