• Black

Votes: 30 44.8%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am getting ready to buy new wheels for the truck. I can not decide between Chrome or Black. What do you guys think would look better on a bright white Laramie?

I am leaning a little more to the black but I really like both.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Unless you are getting carbon fiber wheels... I really hate the "Blacked out" look.

·
Registered
362 Posts
I like the off-road look of black wheels. What is the bolt pattern on these trucks?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
438 Posts
I'd go bright.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Chrome. I personally don't like the black look. To me it is just a fad.

Reactions: Andrey

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
The stock wheels don't look to bad but they don't work that well with a lift and bigger tires. I would have to run wheel spares and I do not want to go that way so that is why I am getting the new wheels.

·
Registered
132 Posts
I like the black ones better myself, but my truck is usually always brown (dirt) anyway. I look for rims that are easy to clean (rims, brakes, rotors) as one of my top priorities

·
Registered
196 Posts
I like chrome look, but I am a little disappointed that my Laramie wheels have plastic cover. Does that come off when wheel is removed? I'm thinking it must to mount/ dismount tires. I guess it will be easier to keep looking good.

·
Registered
150 Posts
I'm actually glad my truck came with the chrome plastic wheels. I had a two year old Chevy with alloy wheels that were showing signs of wear already. In my opinion, road salt was making it's way in between the aluminum and the clear coat of the wheels.

·
Registered
177 Posts
I have been going back and forth on whether to blast my 17" wheels and have them powder coated black or not. Going to wait a few months then decide. Mine are factory painted sliver, not polished.

·
Registered
281 Posts
I like the chrome. I have never liked the black wheels. I have been looking for chrome 17" wheels for my white Laramie too. What brand are those? I do like the style too!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts