RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
He said it is spinning freely. I am beyond frustrated at this point. I don’t have faith in them anymore. Mow I just want to take my truck to someone else. What are my options there? He’s asking for more time but I need to her to Florida ASAP. How can I get my truck back? I feel trapped.
Unless it is your only vehicle, I would just rent a trailer and haul it to Florida. Someone else can look at it there. Otherwise, you are going to just be wasting more time an money.

If it's your only vehicle, I'd look for another competent mechanic locally. What area are you in? Maybe someone on the forum can recommend a local mechanic.

·
Registered
198 Posts
I’m in Philadelphia. I have another vehicle but it’s already in Florida. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Also, if he wants money from me, and the truck is still not fixed, what can I do?
I'm in California, so I can't recommend anyone in the Philly area- maybe someone else on the site can?

Whatever the case, this is not something I'd want to deal with in the middle of a move. Again, just my opinion, but if this is the only thing you are waiting for, I'd rent a truck/trailer and haul it to Florida so you can deal with it when you have more time. Moving is stressful enough without adding extra variables.

If you are truly done with the current mechanic, I'd negotiate a settlement, pick up your vehicle and haul it off to Florida.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts