RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
I'm in California, so I can't recommend anyone in the Philly area- maybe someone else on the site can?

Whatever the case, this is not something I'd want to deal with in the middle of a move. Again, just my opinion, but if this is the only thing you are waiting for, I'd rent a truck/trailer and haul it to Florida so you can deal with it when you have more time. Moving is stressful enough without adding extra variables.

If you are truly done with the current mechanic, I'd negotiate a settlement, pick up your vehicle and haul it off to Florida.
Looks like you (the OP) could do as this post advises, and/or when truck is repaired to your satisfaction recoup some of the expense incurred due to the incompetent service dept that performed the initial work w/o correcting the problem, provided it was something they did or did not perform that should have been done, but I think a settlement on the front end would be easier than trying to get any of the proceeds back, still baffled there are no codes though, best of luck and waiting to see updates ;) 🙏

1 - 1 of 1 Posts