RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had my mind set on ordering the GDE Hot tune and now I can't due to the changed in the EPA rules.

I've been doing some research on the SFT tune and there has been a lot of back and fourth between them and GDE.

Are there any other tunes like them out there?

What are some thoughts on the SFT tune? Any bad experiences?

·
Registered
3,792 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Take a look around the General Discussion area and you will find tons of information on the questions you asked.

·
Registered
12,559 Posts
HD Diesel Supply. . They are in Canada. GDE likes them.

SFT has a number of users on this forum. Some did it before the problem and some have just done it recently. Far as I can tell there have been no issues that went unresolved. A bit tricky to install. Owners seem to like what they experience with it.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Sorry, I'm laughing because this picture was on the Ecodiesel owners FB and this poster joined yesterday and it's their only post.

Sorry man, I know nothing!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
12,559 Posts
That’s creative.
Met a guy hunting yesterday. He had Ecodiesel with 50k on it. He had GDE. Loved it.

Got AEM. Never on forum so unknown. Friend hooked him up with GDE. After AEM and finding out no more. Sold the truck.

·
Registered
686 Posts
SFT Tuning is still alive and well. I've used GED and SFT. SFT has great pricing and free vendor updates. I am on my third free SFT ECM update and the third free SFT TCM update. Great tunes and super service.

The Capt said, "A bit tricky to install". Not true, easy peasy. If it is tricky because of your computer skills, SFT will guide you through it, step by step. And if necessary, take control of your computer and do it for you. That's the kind of customer care they provide.

Compare all that with the other vendors, past and current!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts