RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

501 - 509 of 509 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2015 Outdoorsman EcoD CC w/6.4' 4X4
4,585 Posts
The faster comm might help if you were racing or logging engine data, if it works it probably can't hurt anything. For monitoring EGT, DPF and boost data it probably doesn't make much of a difference.

·
Registered
2015 CC Laramie (3.92), DEF Delete, EGR Stage 2 Delete, Tuned, Timbren bump stops, Straight Piped, B
96 Posts
What's everyone using as a mounting device for their phone? On my 2nd suction cup and noticing it already wiggling as I drive. Hard to read the gauges when phone is moving around. Got an old Note4 might permanently mount in the truck if I can find a clean way of doing it.

·
Registered
2015 Laramie 2WD
51 Posts
Just a warning, if you are running Torque on Android and update to version 11, Torque will not work. I updated yesterday and Torque Pro closes immediately. Nothing posted on the forum site about when or if it will be fixed. I also noticed that there have been no updates to the app since last November. I'm wondering if the app is no longer supported.

·
Registered
2015 CC Laramie (3.92), DEF Delete, EGR Stage 2 Delete, Tuned, Timbren bump stops, Straight Piped, B
96 Posts
Just a warning, if you are running Torque on Android and update to version 11, Torque will not work. I updated yesterday and Torque Pro closes immediately. Nothing posted on the forum site about when or if it will be fixed. I also noticed that there have been no updates to the app since last November. I'm wondering if the app is no longer supported.
That's concerning! Sure hope I didn't just pay for an app that will stop working soon.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Is there any thing to prevent an update or is update manual only? I looked but did not see any "up-date" any where on my phone.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Is there any thing to prevent an update or is update manual only?
I have a galaxy S10 plus and it asks first. You can defer the major system updates for a while but at some point the app developers will need to update it.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Whats everyone using for mounting solutions for their phones using Torque Pro? I've got a spare phone I may mount permanently somehow if I can find a clean looking solution.

501 - 509 of 509 Posts