RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
View your RAM Window Sticker Online

1. To view your window sticker, copy and paste this url into your browser:

"http://www.chrysler.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin="add your VIN here" (no quotes)

For example:
PHP:
http://www.chrysler.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=3C6UR5FL9EG135929

·
Registered
362 Posts
at what point in your build can you see the window sticker?

·
Registered
939 Posts
I get "A window sticker is not available for that VIN"

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
I get "A window sticker is not available for that VIN"
The Window sticker isn't available until the truck is released from QA. Your build sheet can be seen during the build.

JAK: you may not be able to see it anymore because your truck is delivered, and out of the system.

·
Registered
28 Posts
What is the site that you can check your build sheet, I have a VIN # from the dealer and that's all. I tried using it to search but haven't found anything. I ordered June 10 and this last week when I contacted the dealer he found the VIN for me and said the scheduled delivery was 6/27 ( I doubt that will happen) But I'd like to track if at all possible

·
Registered
481 Posts
so once it says not available after we bought the truck we can never see our window sticker again? =(

cuz dealer didn't give me mine after they took it to get it detailed... is there another possible way to get the sticker?

UPDATE 11/18/15: Ordered the Window Sticker Brand new again through the FCA website customer service and they were super helpful, then they worked it out with the dealership I purchased my RAM from and 3 weeks later I got it!

freshly printed and adhesive still on the back

·
Registered
481 Posts
Only thing that bothers me is that this sticker has a lower price listed after options than the one I saw at the dealership when purchasing the car 0.o

Which begs me to ask the question: was that a tactic to get consumers to pay more $$$?

But it wasnt a window sticker like an official one like the one i just got, it was more like a paper printed sticker by the dealer themselves on a regular 8x11" paper and said 65-67,000$
but this one says 60,000$

either way I paid well under 60,000 so im fine...

·
Registered
619 Posts
So I typed in my VIN for my ordered truck, ordered Dec 1, 2015, into the web address above. I get my window sticker, so wonder when I will get my new truck?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts