RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
It's taken care of brother.

View attachment 75846

Flat bed mount by Wilco Offroad.
I'm considering purchasing a ED and sure like the way you have set yours up. I just need a bed for loading bikes and when the Mrs finds furniture she cant live without haha. Anyway if you ever make it out to a race let me know I'd like to see yours.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Dude! I am jelly. I called ADD about this bumper for my ED and they said that it wont fit. Now that I do see it does! I am for sure going to order. Did MPG drop after install because of aerodynamics or have you noticed?
Zero change to MPG or aero. The stock bumper probably weights around 40 pounds and the ADD Lite (w/hoop) weights around 80 pounds; this is a negligible weight difference for a truck that weighs damn near 6,000 pounds to begin with.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I'm considering purchasing a ED and sure like the way you have set yours up. I just need a bed for loading bikes and when the Mrs finds furniture she cant live without haha. Anyway if you ever make it out to a race let me know I'd like to see yours.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
So did you put the spare in the bed by choice or does the 315 hit the diff when mounted underneath.

***Guess I just quoted myself. Lame.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
So did you put the spare in the bed by choice or does the 315 hit the diff when mounted underneath.

***Guess I just quoted myself. Lame.
I didn't really mess around with fitting the 35" in the original location. I got the bed mount because 1) it is way more secure than the OEM spare tire location, and 2) it looked way cooler :cool:.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #48 (Edited)
Wow, looks great!

After getting them painted did you install them yourself?

Mind sharing pricing or a link?
I installed them first, then took the truck to Fiberwerx, who refitted the fenders (trimming, flattening, bending etc.) before painting them.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Jealous of your setup... King 2.5s, Fiberwerx, prerunner bumper... literally all on (one of) my dream truck builds. Ecodiesel trophy truck??

·
Registered
1 Posts
Have the following for booking down dirt roads and small whoops:
-Icon Stage 3 kit
-Mevotech UCAs
-SuspensionMaxx front sway bar end links
-Thuren Fab rear sway bar end links
-17x8.5 Method Double Standard wheels x 5
-Wilco spare tire carrier (flat version)
-315/70r17 Falken A/T
-Baja Designs Squadron Sport LED lights in place of fog lights (2 Spot + 2 Wide)
Did you powdercoat or plasti-dip your Method Double Standards to get the black/polished lip look? I haven't see this design offered with the 5x5.5 (5x139) bolt pattern before.

41 - 50 of 50 Posts