RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
What Autozone battery ate you buying that has a lifetime free replacement warranty, best I could do was 3 years free.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Maybe they changed warranties. About 3 months ago I put their best Duralast in my wifes Tahoe and it as only 3 years free,
Could be. Either that or mine weren't making it three years. I know that I got at least 2 replaced for free in my Jetta TDI and 1 in my wifes Jeep.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Well this is my first post on this forum. The lovely wife went to start her truck this morning with remote start and it didn't work. She then got in it to start it and still nothing. She made sure all of the lights and accessories were off. It finally started and contacted dealer. Truck doesn't even have 1200 miles on it!!. The dealer said they MIGHT be able to fit us in today. They were able to and found that the battery had a bad cell after charging it for 2 hrs. Service manager stated that manufacturer would not let them replace battery under warranty unless it was fully charged and results of bad battery. New battery was installed and we were on our way. We were seriously thinking we had made a wrong choice in getting a 2018 Ecodiesel. We're thinking about getting the GDE tune as soon as my rich uncle gets out of the poor house!! This has been a great forum and have learned alot from it so far. ;)

21 - 26 of 26 Posts