735 Posts
Wow! I was starting to think these trucks were just an urban legend. :D

·
Registered
2,320 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
It's good to hear the trucks are getting shipped. I have been reading on this site for a while and patiently waiting for the one I ordered on the 27 of December! Can't wait to get the phone call when it arrives

·
Registered
360 Posts
You should be receiving email from RAM on the status of the build. My order detail is displaying "production scheduled". It will sit there until the expected 3/16 build date. It will flow through all other stages in about a day or 1.25 days. They don't stay in build status very long once started. It is is a just in time process.

·
Registered
231 Posts
My truck shows production scheduled and I called customer service to get an expected start date and they couldnt find anything. I gave them my vin and date of purchase, but still nothing. Was there something else I should have done?

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
B'out dam time !

·
Registered
575 Posts
Outstanding!

Now I hope they open the books to the other trim levels very soon!

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
My truck shows production scheduled and I called customer service to get an expected start date and they couldnt find anything. I gave them my vin and date of purchase, but still nothing. Was there something else I should have done?
There are 3 levels of "production scheduled": tentative (C), firm (D) and gateline (D1). The gateline schedule is when the truck is assigned a place on the assembly line and we get estimated build and ship dates. Most of us are stuck in D waiting for who knows what, but by D1 it should be built in a few days. However, delivery can take weeks.

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
I will be keeping my eye out at both East Brookfield and Selkirk auto sites for them to be unloaded off trains.

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
The local dealers FINALLY have info on the pre-spec trucks. I'm going to stop by a few, and see who's getting something close to what I want. Otherwise, I will just order one.

·
Registered
13,680 Posts
There's a glimmer of hope for me. All the trucks I saw were "day cabs". That tells me they are not hauling very far. Might be good for close Canadians but to here in South Florida you need a sleeper truck.

Now they could be hauling to a trail station but I think they do train connections right at the plant.

No Prairie Pearl colors that I could see. No quad cabs either, unless I missed one. Fine for me as in another week I'll be outta here until late March. Now I have to get to the dealer soon to tell them just to hold it for me.

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
It could be that they were just transporting to a train loading depot. Dont need a sleeper for that.

But... regardless... the light at the end of the tunnel has been seen!

·
Registered
360 Posts
I don't think so. My Brother works for Chrysler in Auburn Hills. He checked the system for me and gave me the information. Did you give an email when you placed the order? If so, you should receive email notifications as the unit is built. It will sit in "Production Scheduled" for a long time then move through the other stages in about one day. it moves very fast through the plant once started. Shipping is 7-10 days later according to my Brother. Good Luck!

·
Registered
231 Posts
Bigfoot and JAK thanks for your info. Ill just keep my eye on the website for further info.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Sight for sore eye's fellows...... Layoffs were today at work, and we were told this would be it for a while, and I made the cut.... so may order me one of these trucks here in a few months !

1 - 19 of 19 Posts