RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
:DGreetings: Super stoked to be picking up our Ecodiesel tomorrow in the Laramie trim,currently bouncing around in my 2004 ram 5.9 cummins and this is a HUGE leap forward,being from Manitoba our roads are notoriously bad and my 2500 has pounded me into the ground but it has also been the most reliable. Your site here has more info than the other [2] i came across on the net.I printed the check list so i can go over things to make sure everything works,this being my first brand new vehicle.... the truck has about 800km's on it and the dealer mentioned it was used by the sales manager,they installed running boards and mud flaps,it will take me weeks to figure everything out but with all the utube videos out there they are a great help.Must pick up a tonneau cover right away though..

·
Registered
505 Posts
I'd be restless too knowing that tomorrow I pick up my first new vehicle and then an Ecodiesel to boot. You made a great choice. Yeah, it will take a while to figure everything out. I just discovered that I can set driver and passenger climate by degrees. Doh!

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
:DGreetings: Super stoked to be picking up our Ecodiesel tomorrow in the Laramie trim,currently bouncing around in my 2004 ram 5.9 cummins and this is a HUGE leap forward,being from Manitoba our roads are notoriously bad and my 2500 has pounded me into the ground but it has also been the most reliable. Your site here has more info than the other [2] i came across on the net.I printed the check list so i can go over things to make sure everything works,this being my first brand new vehicle.... the truck has about 800km's on it and the dealer mentioned it was used by the sales manager,they installed running boards and mud flaps,it will take me weeks to figure everything out but with all the utube videos out there they are a great help.Must pick up a tonneau cover right away though..
Congrats Lapua! You will love it! Just got ours yesterday. :)

...and PLENTY of storage cubies for some lapua rounds. ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts