RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:cool:Well it happened. 20 Eco Diesel trucks and a bunch of great people. First ever meet up that I know of and I took some pictures to prove it;)
Thanks for coming out guys. Maybe make this an annual event. IMGP6327.JPG IMGP6330.JPG IMGP6332.JPG IMGP6333.JPG IMGP6337.JPG IMGP6339.JPG IMGP6342.JPG IMGP6345.JPG IMGP6348.JPG IMGP6349.JPG IMGP6350.JPG IMGP6353.JPG IMGP6354.JPG IMGP6356.JPG IMGP6357.JPG

·
Registered
195 Posts
Interested in the Antenna in the 2nd to last picture...who makes it?

Cool thread and way to promote the community, too. EcoD Owners United!

·
Registered
929 Posts
Still up north working on opening the cottage. Almost lost my dock and swim platform to the quirky spring weather when the water rose significantly when the ice was still on the lake. 4 of 6 chains broke.

Opening weekend is always unpredictable. Wish I could have made it.

That antenna looks like a 5" stubby from Antenna X. I have one, but replaced with a 14" version because the reception was exceptionally bad.

·
Registered
575 Posts
No cruise, that parking lot actually got pretty busy around the noon hour. We had John from RAW on site doing tunes, pretty decent weather and a nice turnout of trucks. All seem like a good bunch of guys, good to share experiences and stories about the Eco D. One fella in a Hemi even pulled up to ask what was going on. No spark plugs allow here bud, :p

·
Registered
417 Posts
Interested in the Antenna in the 2nd to last picture...who makes it?

Cool thread and way to promote the community, too. EcoD Owners United!
Great meet with a great bunch of people to share stories with. That's my antenna LOL, my nephew in Calgary actually made a couple of these and offered one to me when I was out there. The reception does suck however I rarely listen to the radio anyway and it goes with my theme.

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
1 - 20 of 23 Posts