RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone interested in a meet up? Suggesting Sunday April 24 for brunch at 400 and Rutherford Road in the parking lot near Bass Pro Shops and the Tim's.:cool:

·
Registered
77 Posts
I'll try and make it down if there is enough interest. Also that's my birthday weekend so it depends on how hard I'll go the night before. :eek:

·
Registered
183 Posts
id be interested in wanna hear some deleted ED's with straight pipes :cool:

·
Registered
417 Posts
^^^^ I like the name and the idea for a meet. April 24th is looking good so far.

·
Registered
183 Posts
yes i think i can make it. My stag and doe is the week before. (I think)

·
Registered
79 Posts
I'm in

·
Registered
17 Posts
I'm in!

·
Registered
79 Posts
Should we make a list in the first post of who is attending? We may need to make reservations?

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Should we make a list in the first post of who is attending? We may need to make reservations?
This is a parking lot meet up buddy. No reservations required. Just pull up a chunk of Asphalt, use the tail gate as a seat and look at the other guys truck. The fanciest this is going to get is the guy that actually has a chair to sit in.
My count is 8 in so far with 2 maybe/could be.

Reactions: CDNLaramie

·
Registered
79 Posts
This is a parking lot meet up buddy. No reservations required. Just pull up a chunk of Asphalt, use the tail gate as a seat and look at the other guys truck. The fanciest this is going to get is the guy that actually has a chair to sit in.
My count is 8 in so far with 2 maybe/could be.
Your first post says "brunch". My bad I thought that meant sitting down for a meal...

1 - 20 of 78 Posts