RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I had the idea of turning the GDE Tune Day into a Tune Day/Meet Day. I figured a bunch of use will be there anyway, so why not?

Wacha all think?

·
Registered
7 Posts
It would only make sense. Anyone still interested in the tune would have a chance to talk to the guys from GDE.
On a side note if the GDE guys are still planning on going to the jays game that weekend maybe stay closer to the city. There is a Timmys at Dixie Rd & Mid Way Blvd north of the 401 with a good size parking lot and a Princess Auto right beside it.

Just a thought

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
929 Posts
It would only make sense. Anyone still interested in the tune would have a chance to talk to the guys from GDE.
On a side note if the GDE guys are still planning on going to the jays game that weekend maybe stay closer to the city. There is a Timmys at Dixie Rd & Mid Way Blvd north of the 401 with a good size parking lot and a Princess Auto right beside it.

Just a thought

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's the PA I go to. Between PA, Tim's and Wendy's space is at a premium.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Might not be a bad idea to have a meet this day. Who knows what turnout will be like since its prime vacation time for many, but I'm sure a bunch of bodies driving Eco D's will make it out.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'd be interested. Nothing on my schedule yet.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I sent an email off to GDE to see what the numbers look like. Its a holiday there so we should know more tomorrow.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Good to meet everyone the rain held out and was a great day. Thanks again to ofb and gde for making this happen

1 - 9 of 9 Posts