RAM 1500 Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I would organize a meet-up just like I used to as an avid member of the Ford F150 forum. Owners that live in Ontario and that are interested in meeting fellow EcoDiesel owners, please reply to this post with your location and vehicle information. :cool:

Once enough members have replied I can use a geographical google app to pinpoint a central location for everybody to meet based on the location responses I'm given in the replies.

Meet will more than likely be held on a Sunday as most of us are not working (I'm learned that through organizing other meets) So once enough members have responded to this post with all that information I can set a location central and fair to all and we can all pick a date that works.

I love meet-ups it gives everyone the opportunity to engage with fellow owners and answers questions we may have face to face. :D

Hope to get many responses, I've organized many meets in the past with various vehicle types, all I need is your location and vehicle information, leave the rest to me.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Thought I would organize a meet-up just like I used to as an avid member of the Ford F150 forum. Owners that live in Ontario and that are interested in meeting fellow EcoDiesel owners, please reply to this post with your location and vehicle information. :cool:

Once enough members have replied I can use a geographical google app to pinpoint a central location for everybody to meet based on the location responses I'm given in the replies.

Meet will more than likely be held on a Sunday as most of us are not working (I'm learned that through organizing other meets) So once enough members have responded to this post with all that information I can set a location central and fair to all and we can all pick a date that works.

I love meet-ups it gives everyone the opportunity to engage with fellow owners and answers questions we may have face to face. :D

Hope to get many responses, I've organized many meets in the past with various vehicle types, all I need is your location and vehicle information, leave the rest to me.
Depending on the date and what family events are going on on the date selected, as well as the location, I might be interested. I'm up in Collingwood, not far from Barrie, have a 2016 Ecodiesel. Would love to chit chat with other owners. Just got GDE tuned and replaced EGR cooler under warranty.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts